As of 10th July 2020 currency comparison is 1 : 1.60 (INR vs Nepalese Rupee)
Nepal, is a country in South Asia. It is located mainly in the Himalayas, but also includes parts of the Indo-Gangetic Plain.
How costly is Nepal ?
It is a very affordable country. Nepal is one of those destinations that caters to budgets of all sizes, from cheap backpacker right through to luxury stays.
A cold beer | 250 – 300 NPR
Simple meal | 200 – 450 NPR
A dorm room in a Kathmandu hostel | 1,000 – 1,500 NPR
A multi-day hike with guide | 5,000 – 50,000 (wide range of options available)
Things to do in Nepal
1. Trekking in nepal
2. Panoramic flight over the himalayas
3. Visit to chitwan national park
4. Exploring pokhara
5. Mountain biking in kathmandu valley and nepal
6. Kathmandu sightseeing tour
7. Mount everest helicopter tour
8. Bardia national park
9. River rafting on the bhote koshi river
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!