As of 10th July 2020 currency comparison is 1 : 120.18 (INR vs Laotian Kip)
Laos is a Southeast Asian country traversed by the Mekong River and known for mountainous terrain, French colonial architecture, hill tribe settlements and Buddhist monasteries.
Laos travel tips / Laos travel guide
Laos is wrapped in a mountainous landscape, making it one of the most beautiful countries in Southeast Asia. Backpacking in Laos is something you have to do, especially if you’re exploring Southeast Asia.You will love the country a lot more than you thought you would!
Things to in Laos
- Explore the Vieng Xai Cave City
Trek to the Kuang Si Falls
- See the waterfalls at the Bolaven Plateau
Visit the Elephant Conservation Center
- See the Great Stupa (Pha That Luang)
- Phou Hin Poun Conservation Area
- Get outdoors in Nong Kiew (Muang Ngoi)
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!